Extra-heavy duty caterpillar haul-off/pulling machines
Belt lengths 1000 mm - 1500 mm
Designed for the toughest pulling jobs. These haul-offs are engineered for hauling heavier wall rigid pipe & profile. Options include a pneumatic floating upper belt to handle lumps & bumps at start-up.
The puller belts are driven directly by twin AC servo motors through planetary gearboxes. Two AC servo drives are used; one for each motor. These are perfectly synchronised for optimum belt speed control.
Accra-Pull™ UA High Performance:
- Twin direct-drive Lenze brushless AC servo motors.
- Twin zero-backlash planetary boom gearboxes.
- Twin Lenze top-level digital AC servo drives.
- Digital speed control via Siemens colour touch-screen panel (109 mm : 4.3").
- Display of caterpillar belt speed in m/min.
- Display of measured length in metres.
All machines feature twin poly-vee belts available in a range of hard-wearing coverings.
Extra-heavy duty Caterpillar haul-off/puller range:
|Model:||Belt width (mm):||Belt lengths (mm):||Twin motor sizes - AC:||Twin direct drive gearbox type:|
|AC Servo Drives:|
|UA-P225||225||1000, 1500||2 x 3.8 (4.5) Nm||Planetary|
|UA-P300||300||1000, 1500||2 x 3.8 (4.5) Nm||Planetary|