Heat shrink tubing
This type of tube is widely used for general insulation, mechanical protection and cable & harness building. It is usually made from irradiated cross-linked Polyolefin. Versions are available with a hot melt adhesive inner liner.
The tubing is normally cut off-line after it has been irradiated. We can offer a range of cutting solutions based on the output volumes required.
Our smaller Servo-Torq® Mini table-top cutter is ideal for lower volume cutting from cardboard spools or coils. The full-size Servo-Torq® LT combination unit is the preferred solution for high volume production.
In all cases high accuracy is assured, with cut length tolerances to industry standard CpK levels.
Complete off-line cutting cells, as well as free-standing pay-off & de-coiler units, are available.
- Servo-Torq® Mini Combination rotary cutters
- Servo-Torq® Mini Slider-base combi rotary cutters
- Servo-Torq® LT & MT Combination rotary cutters
- Single head coilers
- Servo-Torq® Off-line cutting cells
- Bagger cut-piece collection unit
- Motorised drum de-coiler with sonar loop
- Optical and sonar loop control devices