Flexible tube, hose & profile
Our Servo-Torq® rotary cutters can handle pretty much all types of flexible & semi-rigid plastic extrusions.
The only real limit is size; we can’t cut larger than 300 mm outer diameter.
A wide range of polymers are suitable, including flexible PVC, polyethylene (PE of all types), polypropylene (PP), polyurethane (PU), polyamide (PA), fluoropolymer (PTFE), FEP, EVA and thermoplastic elastomers (TPE & TPU). The range is huge.
For best results when cutting flexible materials in-line, we recommend a combination Servo-Torq® rotary cutter with integral Accra-Feed™ caterpillar haul-off/puller. These machines come with a slide-away cutter head as standard. This makes line start-up much easier.
- Servo-Torq® Mini Combination rotary cutters
- Servo-Torq® Mini Slider-base combi rotary cutters
- Servo-Torq® LT & MT Combination rotary cutters
- Servo-Torq® HD & XHD Combination rotary cutters
- Servo-Torq® XXHD Combination rotary cutters
- Twin Coilers - Vertical format
- Twin HD coiler - Horizontal
- Single head coilers
- Basic single head coiling machines
- Medium-heavy duty caterpillar haul-off/pulling machines
- Twin - Quad bin batch collection conveyors
- Bagger cut-piece collection unit
- Slide-away cutter head option
- SpeedCut™ high speed cutting
- Optical and sonar loop control devices
- Angle cutting head options
- Vertical lift de-coiler unit