Servo-Torq Mini Slider-base combination cutter - New machine
New machine. Available end March 2018
Model ST-M/30A-SB-2000AS - Standard specification - Available end March 2018
New build machine.
- Recommended for most flexible plastic & rubber extrusions.
- Ideal for small OD products being cut in-line.
- 30 mm outer diameter maximum cutting capacity.
- Belt size 50 mm wide x 250 mm long. Cellular polyurethane covering.
- Blade lubrication with level indicator & stainless steel drip tray.
- AC servo control of the knife blade & infeeder belts (Lenze 2-axis control).
- Lenze P300 widescreen colour touch-screen panel. 178 mm (7") diagonal.
- Caterpillar belts adjusted around the centre-line with nip distance counter.
- Batch counter linked to flashing blue beacon & audible alarm.
- RAZOR blade holder & blades.
- Stainless steel cutter bushes - one pair bored to suit your tube size.
- 400V 3 phase 50 Hz earth & neutral power supply.
- Painted RAL 9010 pure white (machine & electrical cabinet).
- Lineheight 1000 mm.
- Right-to-left feed direction.
- 50 m/min maximum linespeed.
- Full 12 month parts warranty included.
- Available end March 2018.
- Serial number TBA.
This is a brand-new machine which will be built in March 2018. The specification can be changed up until the end of December 2017.
NOTE: the photo shows a typical machine. The actual machine may differ in detail. Please check with us as to the actual specification.