Servo-Torq® fly-knife rotary cutters
The Servo‐Torq® range of fly‐knife rotary cutters extend from table‐top versions to ultra-high performance machines. Cutting capacities range up to 300 mm outer diameter with six levels of cutting power.
Every Servo‐Torq® cutter uses the latest digital AC technology to control the flying knife rotary blade cutting action. The high speed slicing cut action ensures optimum cut quality. The latest software control is used to ensure precise cut length control at the highest cut rates.
Two performance levels are available to ensure that your cutting requirements & budget can be precisely matched:
Servo‐Torq® Standard – robust all-round performance:
- Widest range of cutting capacities & motor powers.
- Lenze or Siemens colour touch screens – 109 mm (4.3”) or 178 mm (7”).
- Multi-axis digital AC servo drive technology from Lenze.
- Blade lubrication for improved cut quality.
Servo‐Torq® Plus - for the highest cut rates & tightest length tolerances:
- Automatic step-less cutting from 1 to 2,000 cuts/minute.
- High resolution Siemens colour touch screens – 178 mm (7”) or 229 mm (9”).
- Lenze i700 multi-axis digital AC servo drive control system.
- Remote support with integrated internet VPN router and Profinet.
Our compact cutter but with a slider base for lighter duty in-line cutting requirements.More information