Medium-heavy duty caterpillar haul-off/pulling machines
Belt lengths 600 mm - 800 mm - 1000 mm
The work-horse machines in our range. They are designed for the majority of pulling requirements. They can handle a wide range of general-purpose extrusion hauling needs. This includes flexible, semi-rigid & rigid hose, pipe & profile.
The puller belts are driven directly by twin Lenze AC servo motors through sealed-for-life planetary gearboxes. Two Lenze servo drives are used; one for each motor. These are perfectly synchronised for optimum belt speed control.
Accra-Pull™ UA High Performance:
- Twin direct-drive Lenze brushless AC servo motors.
- Twin zero-backlash planetary boom gearboxes.
- Twin Lenze top-level digital AC servo drives.
- Digital speed control via Lenze colour touch-screen panel (109 mm : 4.3").
- Display of caterpillar belt speed in m/min.
- Display of measured length in 0.1 metres.
All machines feature twin poly-vee belts covered in heavy-duty sponge neoprene. Alternative coverings are available.
Medium-heavy duty Caterpillar haul-off/puller range:
|Model:||Belt width (mm):||Belt lengths (mm):||Twin motor sizes - AC:||Twin direct drive gearbox type:|
|AC Servo drives:|
|UA-P95||95||600, 800, 1000||2 x 2.3 (3.8) Nm||Planetary|
|UA-P150||150||600, 800, 1000||2 x 2.3 (3.8) Nm||Planetary|