Low-medium duty caterpillar haul-off/pulling machines
Belt lengths 250 mm - 550 mm
Ideal for smaller flexible & semi-rigid extrusions being pulled at all linespeeds. These machines have a compact foot-print, so perfect where space is at a premium.
The puller belts are driven directly by twin Lenze AC servo motors through sealed-for-life planetary gearboxes. Two Lenze AC servo drives are used; one for each motor. These are perfectly synchronised for optimum belt speed control.
Accra-Pull™ UA High Performance:
- Twin direct-drive Lenze brushless AC servo motors.
- Twin zero-backlash planetary boom gearboxes.
- Twin Lenze top-level digital AC servo drives.
- Digital speed control via Siemens colour touch-screen panel (109 mm : 4.3").
- Display of caterpillar belt speed in m/min.
- Display of measured length in 0.1 metres
All machines feature twin poly-vee belts covered with heavy-duty sponge neoprene. Alternative belt coverings are avilable.
Low-medium duty Caterpillar haul-off/puller range:
|Model:||Belt width (mm):||Belt length (mm):||Twin motor sizes - AC:||Twin direct drive gearbox type:|
|AC Servo drives:|
|UA-P50||50||250||2 x 1.5 Nm||Planetary|
|UA-P75||75||550||2 x 2.3 Nm||Planetary|
|UA-P75-HD||75||550||2 x 3.8 Nm||Planetary|