Ideal for smaller flexible & semi-rigid extrusions being pulled at all linespeeds.More information
Caterpillar belt haul-off/pullers
Belt lengths from 250 mm to 1800 mm.
A range of tough twin-belt caterpillar haul-off units designed to handle the vast majority of extrusion pulling & feeding requirements.
All our caterpillar machines now feature direct-drive motors; one motor/drive per belt, for improved pulling power via sealed-for-life gearboxes.
Both the Accra-Pull™ (free-standing units) & Accra-Feed™ (combined with a cutting machine) are available in two performance levels, Vector Standard (VS) & Ultra-Accurate™ (UA) Servo:
VS Vector Standard – The choice for general-purpose pulling:
- Digital AC Vector drive technology from Lenze for near-servo performance.
- Twin direct-drive motors with tough worm reduction gearboxes.
- Dual Vector drives for perfect belt speed synchronisation.
- Analog 10-turn potentiometer belt speed control (digital control available).
UA Servo Plus – For high linespeeds & the tightest extrusion tolerances:
- Digital AC servo drive technology from Siemens & Lenze.
- Twin direct-drive servo motors with zero backlash planetary gearboxes.
- Dual digital servo drives for the ultimate in belt speed synchronisation & control.
- Ultra-precise digital belt speed adjustment with colour touch-screen control.
The work-horse machines in our range.More information
Designed for the toughest pulling jobs. These haul-offs are engineered for heavier wall rigid pipe & profile.More information
For creating a twist or spiral when pulling extruded plastic or food products.More information